● The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center of Baltimore and Central Maryland and other centers should receive more public support for their mission to provide services for LGBTQ Baltimoreans.
● Protect against anti-LGBTQ violence and intimidation!
● Fund community anti-hate crime groups to organize night watches and raise awareness through anti-bullying and public education efforts.
● Fund a community-based hate violence information-gathering hotline.
● End the LGBTQ youth homelessness crisis by fully funding a plan for youth and young adult homelessness – specifically young people affected by racial and LGBTQ disparities.
● Full equality and workplace rights for LGBTQ people. End the discrimination LGBTQ people face in the private housing market. Unite against transphobia!
Do you like this post?